PROVISIONAL CLINIC CHANGES DUE TO COVID-19:
- Pre-appointment screening calls: Screening calls will be made witin 24hr of a scheduled appointment.
- A risk assessment has been designed to conttol hazards associated with possible exposure to the Covid-19 virus, whilst undertaking general clinical activity. This will include treating patients and office work.
- Undertaken a risk assessment: in accordance with current Government advice and the advice of the Institute of Osteopathy.
- Heightened cleaning regimes: couch, desk, clinical equipment and chairs to be clean by the practitioner between each patient.
- Treatment room door handles touched by practitioners only. It will be cleaned every 4hours.
- Card machine will be sanitised before and after each card transaction.
- The window in the treatment room will be left open while the clinic is in use.
Personal Protective Equipment: Single-use nitrile gloves, fluid-resistant surgical masks, single-use plastic apron.
- Patients will be asked to wear a facial covering or mask. In addition will bring a hand towel to their consultation in case it is needed to mitigate the risk of contamination.
- Patients will be asked to bring their payment in cash exactly so that no change is given. Preferred method of payment will still be card.
- Only one patient will be waiting in the waiting room at a time. Payment will take place in the treatment room to decrease patient traffic and implement the 2 metre policy at all times.
Full risk assessment document is available on requests and can be sent by email if requested.
NEWSLETTER – June 2020
- Get a £10 clinic gift voucher when you recommend a friend or relative to the clinic during June and July
The clinic wishes you a very active and healthy Summer !